Forms & Applications
Forms & Applications for Zoning and Development
The following are forms and applications necessary for a development proposal. Please contact the Community Development Department for further assistance at (952) 953-2575.
- Fee Schedule - Listing of individual fees for all city services and consultant rates
- Building and Development Fee Schedule - Fees for building services
- Deposit Agreement - Required for review of a land use application
- Meeting Calendar and Application Deadlines - Schedule of meetings and application submittal deadlines
- Zoning Verification Letter - Send a written request to email@example.com Cost is $42.00 (payable by check) in accordance with the current Fee Schedule shown above.
- Land Use / Development Application - Required for all development items to be considered by the Planning Commission
- Natural Resources Management Permit Application - Required for any land-disturbing activity
- Residential Parking Application - Allows a maximum of six passenger vehicles at a residence
- Vacation of Easement Application - Removal or rights of one party to use land owned by another
- Sign Permits Application - Apply for temporary/permanent sign and outdoor promotions please call 952-953-2575.
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment Submittal Checklist - Any amendment to the Comprehensive Plan
- Conditional Use Permit Submittal Checklist - Use of property for something that is not generally allowed by the zoning ordinance
- Final Subdivision / Plat Submittal Checklist - Approval of plat for legal description of the subject land
- Preliminary Subdivision / Plat Submittal Checklist - Tentative drawing or map of a proposed subdivision or lots
- Rezoning or Zoning Amendment Submittal Checklist - Proposed when the zoning ordinance does not permit the desired use
- Site Plan Review / Building Permit Authorization Submittal Checklist - Review for all proposed commercial, industrial, institutional, and multiple residential buildings
- Sketch Plan Submittal Checklist - Informal review of proposed developer project
- Storm Water Project Fillable Checklist - If any storm water treatment is associated with the project a checklist must be completed
- Variance Checklist - An exception granted by City Council from zoning requirements in a zoning district